Forgerock QA Engineer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the role
We are growing our talented tech team in Romania where we are hiring a Forgerock QA Engineer. We are looking for seasoned Automation Engineer who will be involved in the deployment automation, configuration, and setup of Forgerock IDM stack.
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
What you'll do
- Automation configuration of Forgerock products like Forgerock openAM, OpenIG, OpenDJ.
- Test Harness / API Testing / Test Automation – especially Forgerock testing
- Build Access Policies for auto provisioning resources to users based on defined criteria
- Assist in the design, creation of POC, configuration / setup for specific use cases (basic to advanced), implementation, validation, infrastructure, documentation etc.
- New application installation, administration, and configuration for authentication services on Solaris, Linux and Windows OS
- Work closely with Enterprise architecture team, infrastructure, service, and program teams
- Working with customers, project managers & technical teams for securing & executing concurrent projects.
- Map client’s requirements, custom designing solutions and troubleshooting for complex information systems management
- Enhance operational effectiveness and meet operational goals within cost, time & quality parameters
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Solid experience in automation of scalable solutions on Forgerock
- Full stack experience with Forgerock (AM. IDM, DS, IG) with deep hands on knowledge of product features, and implementation / deployment experience
- Strong knowledge on DevOps , CI / CD / Docker / Kubernetes technologies
- Experience in integrating applications with Forgerock AM for achieving SSO, Federation, coarse grain authorizations, session management and password management solutions
- Experience for Single Sign-On, Access management, Identity Federation, Multi-factor authentication using OPENAM
- Knowledge of Code complexity, SonarQube, Code Smells, Static Code Analytis, Code Coverage
- Knowledge of migration from other similar tools (such as WSO2 etc) – preferable
- Working knowledge of latest Identity Management technologies / concepts – OpenID, OIDC, SAML, JWT, SOA security, and other related protocols etc.
- Extensively experience with Forgerock API's to achieve various use cases related to user life cycle management
- Experience in Security Protocol's - SAML, OAuth, Open ID Connect
- Experience in design & implementation of Forgerock or IAM products
- Significant experience of working with customers, project managers & technical teams for securing & executing concurrent projects
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience using code versioning tools like BitBucket, GitHub, etc.
- A problem-solving mindset, fast learner and self-motivated
- Experience in product-based / start-up environment is highly advantageous
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team