Senior Frontend Developer
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- Designing and implementing the perfect user touchpoint for our platform by creating a UX that users love and that makes all of the platform’s functionalities shine.
- Evaluate mockups with designers and breathe life into them
- Enhance our current Angular-based products
- Maintaining the current stack by researching the evolving front-end tech space, proposing and implementing new best practices.
- Create data visualizations that give our clients hands-on insights to fix their payment problems
- Making the best use of data visualization tools such as D3, DC & other charting frameworks
- Reporting to R&D manager
- Taking part in meetings with regional teams to explain or train on the technical side of the product
- Engage with Verifone internal customers for integration with the product that fall under your team.
- Give input to write technical documentation
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Comfortable with CSS3 features such as Flexbox, Grid, Animations;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Angular, Current version 8;
- Comfortable with reactive programming techniques and TypeScript;
- Experience with building SPA and consuming (RESTful) APIs;
- Maintain a high standard for creating secure and clean code, as well as applying re-use and optimization skills;
- Experience with managing CSS at scale with tools such as CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, Stylus ...) and methodologies such as Atomic design, BEM;
- Knowledge with Docker, NodeJs is a plus;
- You have worked with RxJS and understand design patterns;
- Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains;
- You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI and CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular, decomposed architecture;
- Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus;
- You will also have the opportunity to craft HTML templates and write SASS using our Verifone Design System based on Bootstrap;
- We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible;
- You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
Why you’ll love working with us
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Join our worldwide team