PCCharge PC POS
Simply and Securely Leverage Your PC to Accept Payments
Use Your PC as Your POS with PCCharge
Turn any PC or PC-based POS system into a secure payment terminal with Verifone PCCharge. PCCharge supports a wide range of peripherals, so it's easy to accept any form of payment. PC payment software is a cost-effective solution for businesses of all types including brick-and-mortar merchants, e-commerce, MOTO, and QSR/Restaurant.
- Economical solution with no need for additional hardware
- Securely accept payment
- Easy to set up and use
PCCharge is an all-inclusive PC-based electronic payments solution - software that easily integrates to your system.
New Support Options Available:
Visit http://support.verifone.com and select PC Software to access online support avenues:
- NEW Online Chat (available 8am-5pm M-F)
- NEW Email Support (available during normal support hours)
- Online Knowledgebase
Securely Accept and Process All Forms of Payment
PCCharge is a PA-DSS 1.2 (Payment Application Data Security Standards) validated PC POS solution that features many security safeguards and anti-fraud controls. So you're one step closer to PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance.
Simplicity Without Sacrificing Functionality
The Windows-based user interface within PCCharge is both familiar and intuitive, so it's easy for you and your employees to learn how to use. Leverage PCCharge PC payment software to simplify account reconciliation and business management tasks such as reporting.More
Flexible and Efficient
Connect your PC POS system with your existing dial-up or IP-based communications; there is no need for an extra line. A customizable database stores customer information for direct mail or loyalty programs. Leverage the recurring billing feature to schedule payments based on individual customer requirements.
PC Operating System
- Windows 2008 Server Edition (64 & 32-bit)
- Windows 7 Professional (64 & 32-bit) Enterprise (64 & 32-bit), or Ultimate Edition (64 & 32-bit)
- Windows Vista Business Edition (64 & 32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition (64 & 32-bit)
- Windows XP Professional Edition (32-bit)
- 256 MB minimum of RAM, 512 MB preferred
- 50 MB free space on hard drive, 100 MB recommended
- Hayes compatible modem (capable of 1200 baud or higher) with an analog phone line OR an Internet connection
- CD-ROM drive
- Merchant Account
- 600 MHz or higher processor
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v6 or higher
- Latest Microsoft service packs installed